Monday, May 25, 2009

I wish....



Full shift today & sales wasn't really good. As usual, talk cock with Jasmin and recently many customer says that we look alike? Had some hilarious nonsense at the toilet and others are laughing at our stupid-ness. Didn't know her maths calculation was so good. After which, listened to her 'stories'.
Memories...
Met up with Daphne after work and trained back to Yishun together. Chilled and lepak at 925. Ladies talk (:
As what I have said, I'm really afraid to fall into the trap again as I have a weak heart.
I don't wish to go thru all those again but I just wouldn't want to give it a miss.
Kind of disheartening upon hearing tomorrow's movie was cancelled.
But I understand your situation.
You have got to rest more and recoup your sleeping time cause I remember you love sleeping.
Movies can be watched anytime but sleep is more important!
At times, I really miss ........ (:

No comments: