Sunday, May 24, 2009

No empty promises?

Never did i expect these in the first place. I was being nice enough to be there for you and the best thing is, forgive you. But what did i get in the end? Attitude. Oh great. whatever it is. Fuck off. Don't think that you are handsome or whatsoever bullshit. Was really pissed off by how you replied me today. Is there a need to show your fucking attitude when i am just asking you in a polite way? Splendid... If these is what you want, then so be it. From now on, we'll be merely strangers. Walk pass by me and I don't even give a damn looking at you. Cause you aren't worth my eyes to look at. Useless, at these age of yours, you should be planning of your future. You should know what i am refrerring to. Shall not contact you anymore (:

Saw CA and she shared with me a good news. She got FIRST! Thats great my darling... Having to see her happy face makes me feel happy for her too. I saw my SISTER & weiting too! Idiot sis, didn't tell me that he's going down. Got a shocked! Happy to see my sis too!! *Laughs* Jimmy has been bullying me thru out the day ): What a boss. Lol...

However, I still hope you will remember it (:
No empty promises?

No comments: