Monday, June 22, 2009

ily ; K.Tjen

Last minute got to work, good thing in disguise as I have no more UPL this month. So pay will still be the same =)

Previous post was kinda messy, due to the mood that I was having ytd night. Well, didn't actually knew that I am falling for you alr. Missing you every single mintue when you aren't with me. And since then, I have been thinking alot. I know it's useless to think so much but I just couldn't help it. I am really afraid of losing you alr. Don't see me as a strong girl on the outside, actually I'm the oppositie on the inside. This is really a 'test' to both of us. And when after you told me about your nightmare, actually it didn't bother at all. But ytd after you left, on my way to Suntec, I have been thinking about it. Actually it does bother me alot. I'm really afraid you are still in your 'past tense'. Somehow, the feelings you gave me is quite similiar to him. I don't know... Mayb I am being paranoid. But I won't have this kind of feelings for no reason. Well, maybe one fine day I'll pour out my thoughts to you so that you would know what I am thinking deep down. I guess that's the only solution that could settle me down deep inside.

I would wish to treasure this r/s but it takes two hands to clap. You told me you would, but time will tell it all =)
Loves, I am missing you every mintue, seconds. How? I am thinking like what are you doing now, eaten alr, most imptly, will you be booking out this weekend and meeting me? =) I just have to see your cute face and spiky hair to calm myself down =)

Off to work, can't wait till ten for loves to text me =)

ily ; K.Tjen

No comments: