Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm loving your everything

Starting from what happened yesterday.

Met up with Loves yesterday night for movie! Freaking miss him lots! Chilled and slack till times up & I love crossing the road with him (: Went for our movie......................... =)

Today after church waited for loves to reach yishun, bought the tix and movie time! =) But after movie, loves got to go =( Felt sad but can't help it. Prepares to book in =) Freaking miss loves after we went our separate ways.
Trained down to Suntec & waited for Jasmin to knock off from work. Bused to Far East after that and met up with the bitches. Dinner, chill and photo taking done.

I love the way you hold my hands and cross the road
& saying that I'll be safe with you around.
I love the way you hold me in your embrace.
I love the way you kiss me in the lips.
I love touching your spiky(botak) head.
I'm loving your everything =)

No comments: