Friday, July 03, 2009

Mood swing



Photos taken on Monday/off day.
Met dap on Monday and headed to town for some walks. Char came later in the evening and we had some desserts before heading to Suntec.. .. .. .. :D
Mood have been high and low. These few days was quite alright, but still got the mood swings. Don't feel like serving those troublesome customers. I'll just give the fucking attitude to them. Just like this Cheena guy which is fucking irritating. Kept asking for discount when I told you umpteen times there is no discount on that item! Lucky he still bought it if not I'm so gonna curse and swear!
Lately have been thinking alot. Still no idea what I want. Random textes this few days. First was Joohniam, now is javier. How i wish Loves could text me more often! Been comparing you and him. After comparing, both wasn't that good either. Just that you've got the looks! Looks doesn't matter to me. It's the heart that matters. I just hope you would change and I could see what's actually in you heart (:
Hot and cold makes everything wet blanket. Don't do that to me cause who knows one day I might just let go...
Respect me for who am I and shall not judge me for who I am not.
Love me for who I am and shall not change me for who I am not.
Last but not least, respect yourself before you respect others.

No comments: