Monday, July 06, 2009

Party people

Saturday
Worked half day and some childish kids said I was childish when I did nothing? Hey bitch, What in the hell I did to get your childish comments? Get a life pease? I can tolerate your stupid small eyes when in MDIS. But that doesn't mean I'm a easy to bully person. Grow up kid. If you are unhappy, just call me or come find me in the shop as you alr know where I'm working. So childish to even scold me "dont be so childish". Laugh my ass off kid. You are nothing in my eye. Just a stupid, ignorant kid =) He made it sound as if I was the one in the fault. Whatever it is, you think your way, I think my way. I rather not get the trust from you since you said that. I don't give a fucking dame. Rather tired in giving in than to be my usual self which I will fight for my own justice. I will be sticking to my own rules and regulation. If you crave for it so badly, find someone who can satisfy you.

Ended work and headed to Vivo to meet Dap and Joohniam. Went to meet up with Selena and got our way to power house! Drank quite a lot but I think I can make it! Sober till the last moment! Though at first couldn't walk straight. Hit the dancefloor and high high high!!! Some disgusting guys tried to grind! Felt so disgusted... Aws, There's some who was super cute when we went to another side of the dancefloor. Their way of saying good-bye was super CUTE! Damn the rock and shuting's cousin. Kept disturbing me using my Hp. And they say we're like lesbians. Crazy ... Saw Xiaomei at the stage ! Nice seeing her!
Great chill out @ Power House ! Shall head back to P.H soon! Maybe this coming Saturday or what...
Move Move Shake Shake
PARTY PEOPLE ~

No comments: