Thursday, March 25, 2010

FUCK

Just back home after clubbing at St James Power Station. Woke up real early but fell back asleep at 11am+. Prepare and went for interview at 5pm. Window shopping and headed to PH.

Felt so happy when I saw "=)". Sigh, he didn't sent me much msg this few days. Whatever, I won't be the girl that will be waiting for guys to text. Fuck those things and stuffs that you asked me that day. That's me. If you want it, you text me. If not, so be it though I will not be used to it. But whatsoever it is, I have to get used to it. Nothing can carry on like this. I am gonna start work on weekends and i doubt I will be clubbing occasionally. Though Im like always saying these same old things. Saturday and Sunday full shift. Seriously, how I can carry on like this? Maybe once or twice per month? Idk... Weird feelings. FUCK !

No comments: