Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am back !












I am back ! My blog has been rotting for months ! Have been really lazy to do some updating. But finally, I am sitting in front of my laptop and doing some updates !

Well, for the past few months I have been clubbing like no bodies business and i am currently jobless. My previous company " inQbox " closed down. Don't ask me why , as I don't know the reason to it. It's really a pity as I have feelings for it for the past 1 year. Time passes really quickly and now I am hitting twenties' soon. My peers around me says that they are afraid of hitting twenties but I think it's like nothing. Maybe when I really hit twenties, I'll feel old. Seriously, I need to find a job real soon ! Any lobangs ??

Recently many things happened and I can't really explain all in one night. I think I'm falling sick as I have sore throat now! Not enough sleep these few days. I really need a good sleep ! I miss my ex-colleagues from inQbox.

I wonder when will our tanning session be........... *Laughs*
More random photos to be loaded tomorrow...
Till then...

PS.Tag me your links so i can relink. Thanks.

No comments: