Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Should I?

Though I said I want to let go of this feelings that I have for you, it's really impossible for me to do it. I always wonder to myself. Why is it whenever I post those serious status as you have mentioned, you'll always appear again? I posted them is to tell myself to let go of these fruitless beginning. I told you that and you said you'll leave me alone and never bother me anymore. At that point of time, I was hell afraid of losing you. Ever since, I never felt this way. I don't know what I want but I just want to maintain these between us. I am satisfied with all these. I don't wish for more just in case things turned out sour.

All I wish now is for Saturday's birthday bash to be happening and BFF Daphne to enjoy herself.
Thanks girl, for everything. Being there for me when I'm feeling down. Scold me to gain my senses back. Etc. Shall do one official post for her after the chalet =)

No comments: