Sunday, May 16, 2010

Time for miracle

Time for miracle.

After 2 months, I'm still into you. That is so unlike me at all. But I feel that it isn't going anywhere, as we're still stagnant. Not much changes much, but I guess this might be better? Just let it be and let fate decide.

You'll be heading for Genting Highland tomorrow night. Please take care of yourself and be back in one piece K? Though it's just for two days. But I will still be worried for you.

Saw my eye candy again for the third time ! And really obsessed. Hehe*
If i were to see eye candy again, I'll walk up and talk to him ! =)

Saw somethings and I realised she always say this but does that. But what to do, love is blind. Better not keep in contact with him in case I got the name of "bitch" or whatsoever you wish to name me. Once bitten, twice shy.

I move on and I don't look back. There's a reason why those people didn't make it to my future. =)

Silly, I don't know whether those things you told me was the truth or not. But I still chose to believe you. So please don't make me disappointed in you K? If not, I will really have to move on again.

No comments: