Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A lil thought would do

Was pissed off with him on last friday. It's not bcus of you having to enjoy with your colleagues, it was the words that hurt me. You still don't know how to handle your words carefully, I totally can understand you. But after hours, the first call from you. Why is it that within the hour, you didn't even to bother to call me.

Sat somewhere to enjoy the breeze. Count myself lucky to have her when I needed someone. She came down and accompanied me though she was feeling unwell.

I thought to myself, why do i bother so much about what you have said when you are out there enjoying yourself? My heart rules my brain, that's all I can say. Afterwhich we patched things up and i know you are sorry for what you have said.

Always felt like a lil girl when I'm with him. Pampering me , care & concern just simply makes me a happy girl!

Done with lunch and back to work! How I hope the time passes quickly.

Xoxo,
Signing off...

No comments: