Thursday, January 05, 2012

Year 2012 ; Memo 1

In the year 2010, Halloween Party got me wasted.

Been craving for Brewerkz....

Pri-mates


This cute lil boy name is Javier.



I can't load pictures into livejournal so I am left with no choice but to update this space here.


I do not know why am i here jotting down my thoughts. Had this very random thought that I should capture down those beautiful memories for myself, in the near future. It's only the 5th day of the Year 2012. I've lots of things to do in this year! Such like, earn BIG money!!! While typing, my leg started to feel itchy.(Ohkay, I know it's kind of random but I just want to remind myself what I was doing while trying to update this space)

Actually I shouldn't be updating this space at this timing as I am still in the midst of working but I wanna eat snake... Well, just applied cream to the itch and it doesn't help at all !!

Memories from the past just triggered by past me today when I was viewing the photos taken at different places. Places like MDIS, clubs etc... I really miss those times spent together with my peers. As for now, I'm really greatful to have found him, the special one and only. Yes, you got it right. I am referring to my BoyF. Always being there for me and making my day end wonderfully. Never did he despise me and look down on me. The paths that we walked through together wasn't long, wasn't short but long enough for me to know his character BUT he has yet to understand me thoroughly but no fear, we have lots of precious time to spend in the future. I'm not trying to boast about him but I can admit that he's the GOOD guy that I have been searching for.

I've always been looking forward for a short getaway trip with him and Daphne. Untag Genting Highlands for the moment. Been there 3 times last year and I don't wish to visit and donate my money again for the time being till I've visited places like HK or BKK.


Shall update this little space again.

& till then !

No comments: