Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anti-Cockroaches


I am waking up early in the morning and sleeping late in the night. I think i am down with some kind of sickness?
Yawn ~
The day before yesterday, I encountered a battle with my enemy but in the end, i surrendered !
And that enemy is COCKROACHES !
I was enjoying my television time in the living room and there was one big cockroach. And the most frightening thing was that it could FLY !!
I had the Shieldtox on my hand but i could not bring myself to spray at it. Not because i pity it but i was afraid that IT WILL FLY TOWARDS ME ! Too gross. YUK!
It took me sometime to get myself to sleep. Because the image was still in my mind.

Woke up in the afternoon the very next day.
And i told this incident to my friend.
And the very nice him told me a "joke".

★ NANKENG. (::telll you a joke.
Ting² - Junië¹:okok
★ NANKENG. (::last time when i was at my friends chalet, my friend was talk loud . he open his mouth very big when he talk.
Ting² - Junië¹:OMT
Ting² - Junië¹:it fly in? ;x
★ NANKENG. (::then suddenly, a flying cockroach just flew into his mouth.
Ting² - Junië¹: OMG
★ NANKENG. (::YES!
Ting² - Junië¹:YUKKKKKKKKKKKK
Ting² - Junië¹:RLLY AH?
★ NANKENG. (::then from that moment onwards, im afraid of flying cockroach.
★ NANKENG. (::ya la.
★ NANKENG. (::he was jump down there.
★ NANKENG. (::rinsing his mouth for quite sometime. lol.
Ting² - Junië¹:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DISGUSTING !
★ NANKENG. (::YA LA!!
★ NANKENG. (::if i were him, i really dont know wad i will do.
★ NANKENG. (::lol.
Ting² - Junië¹:eeyer !!!
★ NANKENG. (::and now, he's afriad of cockroach.
Ting² - Junië¹: faint
★ NANKENG. (::he see it, he run. lol.
Ting² - Junië¹:LOL!
Ting² - Junië¹:erxin sial !
★ NANKENG. (::ya la.
★ NANKENG. (::dont talk abt cockroach. any other insect flew into your mouth, alr very disgusting.
Ting² - Junië¹:EEYER !
Ting² - Junië¹:ERXIN !
Ting² - Junië¹:erxin
★ NANKENG. (::cockroach even worst/
Ting² - Junië¹:YUK !
★ NANKENG. (::ok. stop saying. really disgust me alot.
Ting² - Junië¹:yea indeed !
Ting² - Junië¹:my goosebumps are popping out alrdy !
★ NANKENG. (::HAHAHAHA!

HATE THEM ! YUKKY !!

No comments: