Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Plastic surgery kills

I did not sleep a wink last night ! Just tossing around my bed the next moment, it's 5am.
So woke up and freshen myself.
After which, did some revisions. I am getting so stressed up !
Gonna have a system failure soon.
So i am here, giving myself a break.

As usual, was doing some blog hopping and found this Awful Plastic Surgery website.
Click onto the website to check those horrible failure surgery.
http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/cat_scary_celebrities.html

It is like when they already have beautiful faces and they want even more.
Want more equals to overdone.
Plastic surgery can really affect one persons looks for life.
Some even paid money to become freaks.
That's the consequence of wanting more.
I bet all of us knows that plastic surgery is to make one person look even better but what if the surgery fails?
Gonna pay more to get your face more ruined?
[I am not criticizing those who goes for plastic surgery(s). It's just my point of view (:.]
-So far, there's only a number of successful surgery. And indeed beautiful =X-

Well, plastic surgery doesn't help you look nice instead it destroys your original looks and makes you look 'plastic'.

Though i think my nose is kinda big, cheeks too round, can't see my cheekbone and ......
But i am satisfied with what i have !
I wouldn't do things that will make me regret for life !
Because this is a gift from God that i am supposed to have.
Many loves to myself <333333

No comments: