Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Extra Cares








Okay, I am finally 18 on 30th june 2008.
Maybe i'm aging that's why lots of things are occupying my mind.

Having exams on my birthday isn't such a good thing. I don't know why.
Just hate that feeling.
Well, my peers treated me to Sushi Tei.
Thanks alot !

Mikko came to my house today to come and sort of repair my **** .
And the suey her got caught when buying cigg.
I have got to follow her down to paya lebar.
Which is fucking far !
And all thanks to pancake, my **** is working well again.
And because of this, i owe him a meal !
I will keep up to my promise !
Met up with Zhong Wen and Elvin too.
Just a short meet up.
I am getting so worn out !

Well, somethings aren't meant to be spoken so clearly.
It's the matter of fact which in the near future you would get to understand.
Don't hold on things that doesn't belong to you anymore.
Let it go and maybe you will feel even better but indeed the process of letting go in kind of bitter.
Having to abuse yourself isn't gonna work.
Because it will just leave some scars which you will forever remember that hurtful past of yours.
You got to let go of the past and welcome the future with your bare hands.
My scars aren't visible.
They are in my heart.
Who knows what we are thinking actually.
Even myself don't know that answer.
Maybe i need some extra cares too :'(

Gonna browse through my book again !
-Reply of tags-
28 Jun 08
Yimei : Linked (:
29 Jun 08
ZhiYang : walaus you always say love xiao qiang but no love me =X LOL! =X
Hiro(slowboy) : UPDATED ! Whr is my birthday post =X lala ~ Thanks for being there (:
Liyah : Hello classmate :D
30 Jun 08
Siping : Thanks (:
Ahhui : Thanks ahhui !MEET UP SOON ! Our singing session ;X
Mikko : Cos the cockroach love you =X
ZhiYang : Thanks <3>
1 Jul 08
HuiMin : Thanks (: Meet up soon :D
2 Jul 08
Phat0m : Got ur name liao la ;x see the Loves section =X <3

No comments: