Sunday, August 03, 2008

7guys ; 1girl



Went to town yesterday with 7 guys? Didn't knew that there will be 7 guys?! As danny told me will not be more then 5. But.... Damn shy can ?! So was 7 guys & 1 girl. Roar ! Went to bunk and said Hi to spartan's people. Went to meet danny at cathay. & walked to parklane. Junjie didi also come fetch me sial. Touch wor ! LOL!

Watched them eat & after that went ps's cd shop to slack. They damn funny lahs. They were playing with the webcam functions and the whole shop could hear their laughters. Leroy laugh and laugh and laugh ! He damn cute lahs ! Then, 6.30pm came and we went to watched "The mummy 3".

Don't know what to comment about the movie. Average ranking for it. Some parts were quite funny too. Afterwhich, walk around plaza sing & junjie didi named me SiaoPeh TAO (SPT). Laugh die me lahs ! Then others is SiaoPeh GINA (SPG). I was being called Dajie throughout. Then accompanied them to arcade and they played the machine"catch soft toy". Don't know how much they spent to catch 3 winnie the pool. So I helped them "safe keeping".

Slack, slack & slack. Then don't know which tabor suggested going harbour front. And don't know which brain of mine agreed. So i went to find ahhui and she's still working ?! & she was kind of shock to see me with 7 guys. So text her to call me after work. Made our way to the open area & junjie didi became half half ! I was laughing like some siaopeh. Indeed siaopeh. Made me damn giddy from those laughing. DAMN HILARIOUS?! Went to mac as danny wanna eat? & ahhui came to find me ! This leroy cute la, ask me how to 'xian' charbor. Cause all the methods that he was being taught didn't worked out.

Slacked awhile & Luckily i made it in time for the last train to Amk.

Yawns, starting school tomorrow.
Sian 1/2.

All Siaosiao peepo(s) are welcomed to join my SiaoPeh group (:

No comments: