Thursday, August 07, 2008

SPT☆

While on the way to school today, ultraman called me and ask me to go tiongbaru. & i don't know which brain of mine, agreed. Was thinking, today OB will be in LT and i won't bother to listen in class.

Trained down to T.B. & i was the one waiting for the two siaopeh. They were fucking late. And then they say there were the one waiting for me. What the fish? Chou junjie and ultraman.

My heels were torturing me. It's been centuries since i last wore heels out. Luckily junjie volunteered to carry my bag. & walked the whole of the mall & this was the first time i went to b1. Seriously, all along i thought there wasn't b1. I'm so 'sua gu'. Waited for derrick to have his check up completed.

Around 1.3pm, sat train to queenstown and attended my afternoon lesson.

Considering whether to attend the talk tomorrow. Blisters forming. Sucks.

No comments: