Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Honey (free)

Honey's rs days are over and now he is back to his working life. Aws, so sad =x
Met up with honey ytd and i was late. He was kind of pissed off but after meeting, he looks different already. (=,=)
Went to buy the tix for Mirrors and we had lunch at Hongkong Cafe. I really love the cheese ! Damn filling after the meal. Walked our way to the cinema and watched our movie.
The whole threate was only filled with 6 people and some timid girl screamed the loudest when it isn't frightening at all?! Honey went to the gents 2 times throughout the movie. Dots...
Honey gave me the warm hug to keep me warm and tmd he kept pulling my hand de mao. (ROAR) And melted me with the *** words? (=x)
After the movie, went to suntec to had our dinner? 'Kfc' So full ._.

Next : The house bunny (with flo&kaldori-DoubleDate)
Singapore Flyer
Party World

(Off to genting tonight)

No comments: